Guidelines on the Issue of PhD Diploma
- PDF file of the dissertation with the catalog card (*) and the signature sheet of the dissertation committee in blank;
- The file must be named as follows: year of defense_type of document_initials of the author’s name together with the full surname (all lowercase and without space). When the author’s last name is accompanied by Neto, Júnior, Filho, Sobrinho, include them together with the last name.
- Scanned Master’s diploma (front and back);
- ‘Nada Consta’ issued by the library can be requested through My Pergamum or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide your registration number and full name;
- Scanned ID card (front and back);
- Request for PhD Degree Diploma;
- Declaration of Delivery of the Final Version of the Thesis;
- Authorization for submitting documents in the UFC Institutional Repository;
- Updating the following information in SIGAA: Affiliation; Date of Birth; School of High School Completion; Type of School; Year of Completion; Race; Type of Nationality; Municipality. The update can be done through the following path: student>update registration data. Only after updating the above data will the diploma be issued by the Provost Office of Research and Graduate Studies (PRPPG).
NOTE: All documents regarding the Diploma issue can be sent in PDF format via email to email@example.com .
NOTE: The submission of the thesis to the examining committee must be done by the student.
(*) The catalog card can be made by the student himself, online, through the Catalog! Available on the UFC Central Library page: https://biblioteca.ufc.br/pt/, opening the banner “elaborate your catalog card”.